Students are allowed to use ONLY the District provided email at school. This provides a safety feature, in the event students are harassed or stalked through email.
To access your Student email account, go to: Student email
MPS Student Internet Guidelines:
As a user of the Internet and the School Computer Network I will:
1. Be polite.
2. Use appropriate language. That means, do not swear, or use bad language.
3. Use Internet sites that are connected to what I am studying in class or that a teacher has OK'd for my use.
4. Respect school rules and behavior standards.
5. Use the computer network in a manner which does not violate any laws, regulations or copyright.
6. Accurately represent myself. That means I will use only my own name, not someone else's, and never use my whole name or give my address or telephone number.
7. Send email only with my teacher's knowledge. For E-Mentors, send all emails CC'd to my teacher.
8. Remember that email is not private. That means my teacher or other people who operate the network can read it.
9. Respect the privacy of others. That means I will not use someone else's password or open or change anyone else's
10. Respect computer equipment and the use of the network and share computer resources and time with other students.
3524 42nd Avenue S Minneapolis, MN 55406
Telephone: 612.668.4900 | Fax: 612.668.4910